The Mission: to explore, create and inspire!

thePatientPotter is a blog that is designed to encourage and inspire fellow Potters and Entrepreneurs as it takes them through the challenges and triumphs of a 'potter on a mission'.



Thursday, November 15, 2007

It was a Doggie's world yesterday


Yesterday was supposed to be a mug day, but for the life of me I couldn't throw one - it's been a few weeks since I've been on the wheel. After the 10th failure with only a little 'vase' to show for my efforts (I know, a vase is not a mug - but that's what the mug ended up being), doggy bowls is what I ended up throwing. My Pekingnese Phoebe, has been complaining to my husband that her doggy bowl isn't big enough to comfortably fit her nose - she is a princess you know, so I decided to make a new bowl for her. Always good sellers, I made 7 of them, all different shapes and heights. Phoebe will be able to choose her favorite and life can go on.

"Thank you mommy."

2 comments:

  1. Such a great idea. How can we buy one from you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for asking, it's easy. If you look up at the right top corner of my blogspot, you will see 'My Etsy Store'. By clicking on the bradleyspottery link, you will go to my online store where I usually have at least one set of doggie bowls for sale.

    ReplyDelete