The Mission: to explore, create and inspire!

thePatientPotter is a blog that is designed to encourage and inspire fellow Potters and Entrepreneurs as it takes them through the challenges and triumphs of a 'potter on a mission'.



Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sanded, Rinsed and Ready to Glaze!














My special order customer came by today and ok'd my prototype for his 5 Grecian pots. Whew! I told him I would have all 5 of his finished by Saturday, or Monday the latest. So, here they are along with the dog bowls, and odds and ends I threw this week. They were bisque fired last night and were cooled down by 1pm today. I spent all afternoon sanding them smooth, blowing them clean with the air compressor and then rinsed each one so they are ready for staining and glazing tomorrow. I hope to fire them tomorrow night or possibly on Thanksgiving day.

This is the prototype that ok'd today.

No comments:

Post a Comment